Cache Timer Brower History Sniffing in Firefox

Wednesday, June 3, 2009 ·

Cache timer attacks can allow remote website owners to determine other sites you've visited on the Web. Here's how to stop cache timer browser history sniffing in Firefox.

• Open Firefox.
• Click Tools then select Options.
• On the Privacy tab, change Keep my history for at least X days to zero.
• Also on the Privacy tab, check Always clear my private data when I close Firefox then click the Settings button to the right of that option.
• Under Settings, make sure each option is checked. (If you wish to preserve saved passwords, leave the saved passwords option unchecked).
• Click OK to accept the change.

See Also
pc technical support
top ten spyware
internet explorer cookies enable
What is boot disk , and how to create it
Installation steps of Microsoft Exchange server

0 comments:

My FaceBook Page My YouTube Profile Follow me on Twitter RSS FEED
       online computer support             remote computer support